Kev C

Signblazer version with all the cutters listed - roland gx24 drivers required.

Hi all,

I have been using signblazzer elements, the version with all the cutters installed, i believe this is the 6.05 version

Today I tried to get rid of the annoying nag screens and counter, mine was up past 600!!!

After following the very helpful you tube guide here

I didn't realise the 6.01 version doesn't have all the cutters listed and I now cannot use my cutter as it isn't listed anymore.

Could someone be soo kind as to let me know how I can get my Roland GX24 working again with signblazzer.

Does someone have a link to a 'active' working download for the version I need with all the cutters listed?

Any help and assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kev

What you can do is with 6.05 installed go to folder where it is installed and find the folder with cutter drivers and make a copy of folder and save it somewhere safe. Then uninstall 6.05 and install 6.01 and do the no nag treatment and then replace the driver folder with the one you saved from 6.05.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

The problem is I no longer have a 6.05 installer which I assume is the version with all the cutters?

I've just checked the driver folder and it's empty, the only installer I have is version 6.01

btw, i do have the roland gx24 driver disc

Any other ideas?

That is all you need. Install the driver to the folder and give it a whirl. If that doesn't work, in signblazer section of the forum do a search for drivers. I think at one time there was the drivers available in a download file. If not, ask. I'm sure someone has what you need.

thanks again,

Amazingly and I don't quite understand how, but using the CoPam CP-2500 as the listed cutter works with my Roland GX24. :wacko:

I'll try that if I have any further problems

Thanks

Kev

Using the installation disc for the Roland Drivers, I can't choose where to install them and already have them installed on my PC.

Fortunately I have the machine working again and cutting well using the CoPam CP-2500 settings, but it's quite a bit slower then before.

Could anyone still provide a link to an 'active' download for the signblazer version with all the cutters listed?

or advice me on how to properly install the roland gx24 drivers so that I can select my cutter within signblazer?

I've searched the web extensively and can't find anything here either.

I did manage to download the patch and update .rar file, which I may have used on my previous version, but I can't remember how and what I used it for and whether this gives you all the cutters?

Thanks for any help and assistance.

excellent, thanks.

Do you know how to use the update file?  I'm sure I did this on the previous version, just can't remember how.

Thanks

Kev

• Like 1

After downloading it, and unzipping, you want to click on the file named

SBEforSW_UK02Mar07Setup.exe

Hi,

Thanks for supplying the link, that's where I got the files from earlier today.

I have tried unzipping them using a program called Free RAR Extract Frog, but the files can't be unpacked with the following message "....refused to be unpacked" and suggests the files might be corrupted.

Do you have the file you could send me via e-mail?

Thanks

Kev

I can send you the file already extracted, I think it is like 3 megs.

Or you can download a different free file extractor.

All sorted!!!

Just to say a huge thank you to both of you for your help. B)

At least now I can run off the orders tomorrow and keep the customers happy!!!

It says the file appears to be malicous.  Anybody care to confirm if this is ok or not to download?

the file is ok,  it only says that because of the patch.for nag screens...  turn off your anti virus when you download. 

On 11/4/2012 at 3:56 PM, FullTiltRiderPDX said:

Where can I get the full version of SignBlazer? The version I downloaded from USC doesnt allow me to use half the tools, which makes no sense.

On 3/20/2013 at 1:20 PM, Kev C said:

Hi all,

I have been using signblazzer elements, the version with all the cutters installed, i believe this is the 6.05 version

Today I tried to get rid of the annoying nag screens and counter, mine was up past 600!!!

After following the very helpful you tube guide here

I didn't realise the 6.01 version doesn't have all the cutters listed and I now cannot use my cutter as it isn't listed anymore.

Could someone be soo kind as to let me know how I can get my Roland GX24 working again with signblazzer.

Does someone have a link to a 'active' working download for the version I need with all the cutters listed?

Any help and assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kev

A few replies to the non-questions !! ----

1. The SignBlazerElements program is indeed limited in functionality ---  all those greyed-out items were only offered in the full version released as "HotShot Pro" but that was discontinued upon the passing of developer/owner of ColorChrome, Jerry Bonham.

2. This version located in a 'secret' archive at USCUTTER (download hosting) does contain the Roland GX24 in cutter setup.

Shows as v.7.0 in the HELP/ABOUT menu

3. The MH and SC machines are NOT specifically listed in the cutter setup. The MH will work with RedSail driver and SC with LiYu.

You're welcome.