Norbs

looking for skeet and trap files

Anyone have any shotgun/skeet/trap shooting related art? Mostly looking for clays and the like. I haven't been able to find much I could create a file from, and aside from taking a picture of a Clay target to vector, I'm out of ideas.

Thanks in advance,

I think most requests in this forum can be solved by google... I don't mind vectoring random items for myself, but I don't plan on stealing a new image to make money with. Hence the reason I inquired with the group if there were any existing items I could put to use. I'll keep to myself and google myself silly next time.

But you would be quite happy to use an image you got on here to make money with?

I don't mind vectoring random items for myself, but I don't plan on stealing a new image to make money with. 

But you would be quite happy to use an image you got on here to make money with?

There is a lot of free, royalty free clipart that is shared here,   And plenty on the net that can be linked to as well.

Whats the point of the forum and community if it isn't for helping each other out? Whether it's for free or not. If someone can make money with the help I gave them, more power to them, if they can't, at least I tried.

I am not interested in infringing on anyone's intellectual property and was'simply asking if anyone had anything they could share.

Any and all posts on here requesting art seem trivial at best and usually are quite easily reproduced. I guess I'll go that route and stay in the shadows instead of trying to be an active member.

I wouldn't be where I was without this group. Yet responses like the first one make me question why some people even bother responding. If I hit a thread I have no constructive input to, I move on to the next one that interests or catches me.

Thanks again and if anyone does have anything they want to share, great, if not, my apologies for wasting everyone's time.

Yes there is a lot of free clipart here but there is also a lot of work that the owner might not want to give away or have it sold by other people.

There is a lot of free, royalty free clipart that is shared here,   And plenty on the net that can be linked to as well.

Wouldn't that be up to the owner to decide?

If I decide to share something I created or have access to that has no copyright, I fully expect it to be used either way by the party I shared it with. If I didn't want people selling it, I won't share it. Simple as that.

I asked if anyone has anything willing to share that isn't protected. main purpose is for personal use, but with the circles I frequent, it could turn into profit. I just wanted to exhaust a resource before diving into other means.

Thanks OWJones, that exactly along the lines I was thinking.