Rmedoc

OMG!!! HHEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

your dgi is a higher end servo though - makes a big difference - the newest "value" cutters seem much louder

Yep bought it off eBay some lady had bought it for making doll house decorations and had used it very little older but like new for 285.00 I jumped .on it I went on line and found then in the UK for about 1700.00 new .

in the old days on here that is the driver that worked best for the copam, I am betting they just renamed the driver for the one used today

I have the SC cutter I dont think its that loud but I do think its getting louder little by little the more I use it.

If you have the pen attachment option, use it some time and draw something on paper and compair the sound. That'll show how much is from the cutter and how much is from the amplification of the vinyl. I was very surprised at the difference.

Yes mine is loud. i dont care, it forced me to get a shop of my own and its the best thing  ive ever done.

almost 10 years of cutting with this workhorse. its made me quite a lot of money. ive had customers say if they had to

listen to it everyday, they would shoot themselves. i thought it was funny. ive learned to tune it out.

That noise is the sound of money. With my new cutter my money doesn't need to make all that noise it just jumps in the cash register quietly.

• Like 1