myshally

PCut 630 for parts or repair

I have a PCut 630 that I purchased used from a local individual a year ago.  I have used this machine and it cuts great.  But now there is a short somewhere in the machine.  I have replaced the motherboard, the blade caridge, and taken this machine completely apart.  It worked after I did all that and now it is back to the same issue.  I know how to replace parts, but I do not know how to diagnose it issue.  I know this machine has very little usage and would be great if someone could figure it out, but I give up.  I have purchased a new machine (from US Cutter, of course) but I don't want to throw this one away if someone can use it.  I have the original packaging to ship it.  Make me an offer.

Would you be willing to part it out? I have the same one, but only need parts. Like the Vinyl roller, and new usb.

I have one that I am parting out. The only thing I don't have is the blade carriage arm.

Would you be willing to part it out? I have the same one, but only need parts. Like the Vinyl roller, and new usb.

If I don't have any takers on the full unit I will.

What is shorting out on it?  Does the power stay on consistantly or is that what is shorting out.