alikat1109

Cuts not closing

I have PCUT 360 Using Signblazer. I have had this machine for 2 years, and it was cutting fine. All of sudden it now wont' close the cuts. Large, small letters, numbers. I have changed the blade, tightened the belt for the blade (which helped alittle). I've slowed down the cutter. I have unistalled the software and reinstalled. Not sure what I"m missing. Can someone please help.  Thanks

Allison

See if your blade offset has changed, and try adjusting it   Make sure your blade is spinning, try a drop of light oil in blade holder  Make sure nothing is in blade holder, like tiny piece of vinyl

Where should the offset be? I have never had to change this before? How do I tell if the blade is spinning? I have check for debri in the holder! Sorry for

these stupid questions. Thanks again.

most blade offset is at 0.25mm   start there adjust at .05 plus or minus, see if things change.  You can take your blade holder out of your machine, and see if the blade is moving.

Ok so I have adjusted it, and the cap has come closer to being closed, but the lines are getting closer (almost overlaping) on the number. so a fat 3 is now skinny with the lines almost overlapping. Some of the lines are also running further than they should. Any ideas? 

no picture there.   Have you done the correct test cuts with your machine?  You need to do that and make your adjustments to your cutter's test cuts program. and make sure they are  correct before cutting any type of design. That is what the test cut on your machine is for.

nope,     looks like you may need to leave space between your message and the file name you are uploading and attaching...