northernThaiguy

what cuts foamcore?

You need a cnc machine. You'll need a dove tail bit or a heat wire installed as well.

That is if your wanting to do it automated.  I built my cnc for cutting foam, aluminum, wood etc.

Eric

You need a cnc machine. You'll need a dove tail bit or a heat wire installed as well.

That is if your wanting to do it automated.  I built my cnc for cutting foam, aluminum, wood etc.

Eric

built? care to share?

Eric where can a person bye stone or wood grain sign board for outdoors use I have looked all over and can not find any

For like neighborhood entrance signage?

Eric

built? care to share?

Yes,  you can buy every single part needs easily now-wa-days B)

Check out CNCZONE.com

Eric where can a person bye stone or wood grain sign board for outdoors use I have looked all over and can not find any

For like neighborhood entrance signage?

I guess you could use a vinyl cutter but obviously not with the blade setup.

You could rig a hot wire in the tool holder.

Use of a vinyl cutter for this typeof work is not very pratical IMO.

I cut foam core with a dovetail 1/16 bit. I like the end result. Hotwire cutting can be very nice too but dovetail bit is more dynamic foe foam types without the need to adjust heat setting of the hotwire for each foam type.

PS. I use to cut my vinyl decals with the cnc machine till cutting the vinyl got in the way of machining other materials.

CNC is very versatile is my point.

Another option for you is a easy dye cut jig for your coin holder prob the least expensive.

Eric