Sign in to follow this  
moss2029

MH 721 has issues with small letters, and offset only makes it worse!!!!

alright when i run small graphics and letters they become really rounded off. i have played with my offset all i can it only makes it worse no mater what value i use. Im running flexisign pro 10, and have a 45 degree blade. i have tried everything i can think of, can anyone with flexi help me out??

Yes, that is the problem with the value cutters, they don't do well with small text. How small are you trying to cut? normally anything under 1/2"

letters will give you problems.

Just a thought, and it may not work, but have you tried cutting with either SCALPRO or SignBlazerElements? From what several users have said, the SCALPRO cutting drivers are superb. And I have always been satisfied with the results of SBE, down to about 1/2"

are you running a true copy of flexi? If not that could be a problem also. The cut engine in flexi is superb if set up correctly, Always found it weird running a three grand program on a 2 bill cutter, 

Slow your cut speeds way down would be my guess. 

• Like 1

I would advise you to use 60 degree blades when cutting the small stuff with the MH.. I cut down to 1/4" letters  with no problems with 60 degree blade. My 45 blades will not allow me to do that..

PSSSST, it was a hit and run- not back on the forum since 3-8-13 at 321 am.