bigmax

Recent work

:lol: you northerners... its just a little snake       

this is a real snake. 16ft, ate a 76lb deer in the everglades.

ap_giant_python_jp_111031_wblog.jpg

Now that one I would NOT try to catch. It's a"canebreak rattler that had lost it''s rattlers. This one was the biggest one I had ever seen. They usually don't get mre than about 4'. Thier skin has a pink tint.

:lol:you northerners... its just a little snake

this is a real snake. 16ft, ate a 76lb deer in the everglades.

[img=http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ap_giant_python_jp_111031_wblog.jpg]

I saw one on tv or the net that had came into a picnic area around Orlando i belive that was 17.5 ft . I was reading that constrictors are becoming

A problem in Florida . When i lived in Orlando in the 60s about the only place i saw snakes was in Kissime at Gator Land . I worked for Orange County and we worked in a little place called Opopka that had a lot of gators and snakes .

Yeah the pythons are becoming a huge problem down in the everglades. They have no predators so they are taking over quick. They are getting big enough to kill adult alligators. There was just a "competition" to kill the largest snake not to long ago. It was an attempt to kill as many as they could.

They are non-native snakes that were brought here by humans after they got to big for their original homes. I remember catching baby pythons when I was a kid not knowing any better I let them go. If I would have know I would have killed them. Native snakes should live, like the one above, they are no threat to most people. These invasive snakes,like I posted, need to go. They dont belong here.