BannerJohn

anyone having a problem posting?

One of our members reports he can't post and gets an error message. If anyone else is having the same problem, PM me.

I just sent a pm no problem and if you see this I am not having a problem

I don't think I'm having a problem but if I was I wouldn't be able to post to tell.

Catch 22.

If we're having a problem posting, then we can't post to tell you we're having a problem.

Catch 22.

If we're having a problem posting, then we can't post to tell you we're having a problem.

The member in question was able to PM (Message) me....that is what I am asking people to do who can't post.

• Like 1

Catch 22.

Slice ... Jay was 1 hour quicker than you :)

The member in question was able to PM (Message) me....that is what I am asking people to do who can't post.

HeHe , I got that in your 1rst post .. i think the boys are having some fun :) ( about time , some fun needs to be kicked up :) )

My post are sit and waiting as that "middle" bar is rotating so I COPY my post, get out of the forum, go back, paste it and it takes after I paste it, think it times-out if you spend to much time "thinkin" about what you want to say...