Sign in to follow this  
knockonwood

mh 721 help

Does this happen to anyone. I put 4 sentences in a row. The first and third sentence were perfect but the second and the forth sentence the letters did not line up right at the end.

Sorry egobuster1 for the long reply. I just found out how to get this form to email me when someone replies to my post. I forgot I put up this post.

I am still having the problem. The vinyl feeds good. Just a little bit of shifting and I am using scalp. To describe it to you it starts cutting out the last part of sentence 1 2 3 and 4 then it finishes up the rest of the sentence. When I go to remove the vinyl. Sentence 2 and 4 are ok but sentence 1 and 4 are not aliened I hate wasting vinyl and I love to have extras on hand.

The other thing is that in less turn it off after each project. The 2nd project i send to the mh721 starts cutting at a 45 degree angle back and forth and gets a bunch of tiny piece of vinyl all over the cutter head. I was on the phone with uscutter for 3 hours and the guy said they were closing and he would call me back the flowing Monday and he never did. I never called back I did not want to go through that again. Do you know of any thing that could help.

with this cutter you really need to turn it off and back on "cycling" after each project is sent because it doesn't have the memory onboard and it will cause the cut to suffer or the cutter to totally freak out.

as for your original problem post some pics it might help. 

I did not take the time to get all the letters off I was taking the letters off because i was using them for stencils 

post-37403-0-05955400-1369718837_thumb.j