MattS

Where you from?

Guest kenya

North Central Florida....... Gator Country!!

From the other side of the Atlantic ocean, Spain :)

PS: Was living for a few time in San Diego, CA

Thats so cool that you are from Spain, "Madre Patria" Im from Puerto Rico.

These are facinating and I keep reading them but, realized I never made an entry  :huh:

Pensacola, Florida

From the other side of the Atlantic ocean, Spain :huh:

PS: Was living for a few time in San Diego, CA

Thats so cool that you are from Spain, "Madre Patria" Im from Puerto Rico.

:huh:

we are a kind of big brotherhood sharing language and feelings. I have family and family in law in Guatemala and Argentina (in different places in USA too) and some family friends who has been in Puerto Rico told me that is so nice place that they want to buy a house there to go to live when retire :)

Kittycut, do the tech you about Puerto Rico at school, how you took us and how you lost us to the USA and stuff? Cuz we hear about Spain a lot.

Joe

Kittycut, do the tech you about Puerto Rico at school, how you took us and how you lost us to the USA and stuff? Cuz we hear about Spain a lot.

Joe

From the Isabel&Fernando Kings and the Colon's Discovery 1492 period and sucesives, yes, because it is a relevant event but from the 19 century the studies are focused especially in The war against the invasion of Napoleon and the Industrial period. The Spanish-American war and how we lost Cuba and all the other American and Asiatic colonies is touched only by surface.

History subject till Hight School is very dense, from Paleolitic, to Medieval age, Modern age and Contemporary age, it is too much.

Well, that was in my times because now, the kids finish the High Shool almost illiterates and getting worse day by day the educational system here.

Current - Fletcher, Ohio - You can't get here from there!

Born in Dayton Ohio

then to Indian Harbor Beach Florida

then to Hato Rey Puerto Rico - [move](Puerto Rico me encanta!)[/move]

Then to Piqua Ohio - (Terrible culture shock set in after living on the Isla 7 years!)

Hot as usual. It been raining a bit tho.

Election year, so you know, politics here and there all the time.

oh i remember those times Ruben Barrios (actually ment him once) and being a gringo he was very gracious to my folks and I. He also said it was not the folks like us (those that where trying to learn the lang/culture) that was the problem it was more of the better-than-you types. I really miss the food from there, Cannot find a really good carne quisada recipe anywhere! I hope to return next year with my wife for our anniversary she has never been there.

I live about 40 miles north of charlie, and 7 miles south of Magic Mountain

Florida, noway, to may hurcanes down there, and the bugs are bigger than some of our birds....

Born in So. California and lived here my whole life. furthest east I've been was to Sout Bend Ind, in 19__

Just added a Mod to the forum that should display your location and age, if you had filled out the info. in your profile.