petroman2012

Cheap Labor

I have 2 assist that I pay minimal wages and un-sure if they even have green cards, they are from the Maine-Coon Clan and am sure there are more of the likes of their family line..They demand little at times but more at other moments so how do yall maintain a level of Mgr over hired help...A picture is enclosed so you may judge their skill and paw-eye skills.....Could not resist it, they were on my work desk and where I work, as you can see my vinyl rolls and such next to the wall..Just a Sunday moment that made me smile...

post-36467-0-35016700-1361742527_thumb.j

post-36467-0-51052400-1361742540_thumb.j

I'd send them home until they come to work in proper attire and get hair cuts.

• Like 1

Oh..You dont know the half of it, the little girl is mine, big boy is her's, mine demands crab meat, none of that cheap Walmart fake stuff, mikey insists on the particular treats for his taste but all in all I trust them before any human, they have only known us since birth, as they are brother/sister team...Yes I dearly love them as they are my solace at times such as now during family turmoil since my dad past....

Darn near started an incident at work one day when discussing maine coons . . . . city boys just never heard of them and thought it was disrespectful.   oh how I don't miss that place.  Maine coons are sweet and lovable companions

• Like 1

Once crew mine likes to sit by the monitor and chase the pointer it isn't productive to me but to her she has a blast lol.

Petroman my condolences to you and your family.

My "kids" keep me sane, they climb in bed after I have lain down, they whine for treats but manush with their purr-machine running wide open, I have many photos taken that only I can related to...Reason I speak more so of them than my work is because I "lost" my best friend almost 2.5 yrs ago and he was special as he was a bottle baby raised from ground up, I named him sqweeker because of his little voice, he was my No#1 son and I still cry about it to this day...I will see him again when my time is up, I know this...I have done alot of cat cuttings and wild cat cuttings that were only for me as I have them in my work shop...I miss him dearly, so at present I have these 2 to raise and enjoy their lives with my life, an odd mix but what do I care what others think, as long as I have my kids near me I am with myself...

This is the Real Dakota - couldn't keep out of the computer repairs or vinyl work - other than that he doesn't care if you are around.

Middle one one the tree

post-2742-0-35630100-1362014814_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-39733400-1362014883_thumb.jp

The wife slobbered over the Blue Eyes..She's a Vet tech and she wants to trade me for both of them, says she'll pay shipping half way to make sure I wont be trying to come back..Geeze...All 3 are simple beautiful..You sir are someone I can appreciate...

sorry - top 2 eyes are fake - touch up from eye reflection - they do actually have beautiful eyes though

We just lost the youngest Birman on the bottom - will be tough when the other 2 go - newest one is a siamese tabby mix - the only mutt in the house and the only one to put up with the 120lb lab - the purebreds don't want anything to do with them.   the Birmans are cool though - long hair and don't mat - no brussing required!

I hear ya Dakota the two tht are here are up in age not looking forward to not having them. Each has many crazy quirks if you will. The female is Indy named after my Indy beretta I had cause she always wa and is a fast runner and like I posted above attacks the arrow on the monitor, the tabby named trouble well his name says it all. But love them both, and raised them from babies oth rungs of different litters.

• Like 1

sqweeker who handled his own bottle and when he was young he would lay on my shoulder when I was online

post-36467-0-10805600-1362106324_thumb.j

post-36467-0-95521800-1362106329_thumb.j

• Like 1

Ok your cats are talented the ones I fed never held there own bottle. But they sat on my shoulder and used me as a jungle gym with claws out lol.

Those are some beautiful cats you both have there. We are looking for a siamese kitten ourselfs .

siamese interact and talk more than any other cat breed I have seen - when you talk they like to respond to you. Great companions but I would not be against trying a maine coon - mom had one in the neighborhood for a while and it was a very cool cat - would follow you like a dog does

I have a tuxedo kitty that is the same way- Talks and has wayyy lots of personality. My old siamese had an attitude- 6lbs and would chase my 400lb buddy around the house. It was hilarious.