lplp

Translucent vinyl-having trouble ,

Thanks in advance.. Having some trouble laying translucent vinyl on a outdoor awning , this image is 125 " x 36 " ,and in shape of an umbrella,, we have done 2 of these now and the bubbles are unreal ,, I have put it on wet and did every possible technique doable to these , I am finding the masking is making the bubles worse ,so i have one more to do on monday and was thinking no masking this time and hinge it like normal and maybe use a few pieces of maksing to hold it easy and use a ton of soapy water and just pray it works better ,, any other thoughts ,even the pro guy was stumped on how hard it was to install ,we might of got old stuff or something not sure ,the lettereing went on easy and bubbles were easy to get rid of.. thanks.

techinque on laying it down is important. work it slowly so you don't get the bubbles int he first place - and on the application fluid it is a couple of drops of soap - not soapy water.  What application tape are you using, what vinyl, are you cleaning the awning well with iso first?