jeff0246

Need Quality Magnetic Signs-Full Color

I used to do signs and now just dabble in it a little.  I am looking for the largest magnetic signs I can get (up to 3 wide and 2 high) to put on a carpet cleaning van.  Attached is the logo.  Thickest magnet possible, rounded corners.  post-2959-0-71214300-1361238534_thumb.jp

With a phone number and "Tile and Grout Cleaning" attached strategically.  Opportunity for tshirts as well.

PM me or email me at jnmaietta@aol.com

with pricing and time frame.  Thanks!!

Do you have the original artwork that is scaled large enough for this?  does the customer understand that the paint will get damaged over the long run and require cleaning under the magnet at least twice a week?  I use magnum magnetics .30 for everything but something like this I would think should go with a removable vinyl.  What format will the art be provided in?

Where will the item be shipped to?

• Like 1

Thank you!  Sorry about the delay in responding.  I agree with you on the paint.  Maybe removable vinyl would be better.  I will check.  Can you quote me the magnets and the removable please?  Maybe with a protector over the magnet to protect the printed logo from the weather.  Also, maybe I can get him to convert to regular printed vinyl instead if I apply it....and if you print it.  Thanks so much!

PS I do have the original file-not sure if it is scaled large enough-will try attaching it.  Thank you!

post-2959-0-61107600-1361809958_thumb.jp

If you can add 207-400-2387 and * Upholstery 

*  Organic and Green

* Tile and Grout Cleaning
*  If we cannot clean your grout to you satisfaction - we will COLOR SEAL it for FREE!

Highlighting FREE please. 

Shipping zip code is 04097

Thank you!  Sorry about the delay in responding.  I agree with you on the paint.  Maybe removable vinyl would be better.  I will check.  Can you quote me the magnets and the removable please?  Maybe with a protector over the magnet to protect the printed logo from the weather.  Also, maybe I can get him to convert to regular printed vinyl instead if I apply it....and if you print it.  Thanks so much!

PS I do have the original file-not sure if it is scaled large enough-will try attaching it.  Thank you!

if this is what you concider the original file I will have to pass = when blown up a little it is really bad - no sence in putting time into the rest of the design if that part is going to be that bad.  curious also if you do signs, why not have it print ready rather than pay someone else to finish the artwork?  

post-2742-0-93069200-1361812250_thumb.jp

I understand completely...I just dabble in doing small vinyl stuff...not so good at the artwork honestly.  My friend who does it is a great guy and needs the money so I try to help him out at the same time...  I do this more as a hobby.

So, if I can have the image done to your specs can you do it?  Thanks regardless!

I am out - playing it like mom and dad is just wrong.  Jason is my friend and we play in the same sandbox - this one has an odor to it so i am bowing out

• Like 1

Just to clarify this situation, both Jfought and I were both told we had the job via personal messaging and paypal would be coming.  Luckily we are friends and communicate and found what was going on.  I chose to bow out as this is jfoughts main income and I suppliment mine with the vinyl work.  please do not expect me to work against him, BB, my friend David, D out of pensylvania, or other printers I respect that do this as their sole income.  Mostly we work in different areas and sometimes do offer bids, but this was beyond that.  I felt this was someone that didn't have the knowledge to prepare the artwork properly and was playing one against the other while leading both on.  In this case something didn't feel right so best to cut out.  27.5 years in the prison industry has made integrity very important and loyalty to my friends just as important. By bowing out this let the job be done and I keep a clear consious!  Bottom line is if it don't feel right don't do it.

• Like 1