Sign in to follow this  
Johndeerebros

I'm having trouble importing clip art

I bought a combo pack on ebay with an sc cutter, sure cuts a lot pro, and an ultimate design clip art mini pack. I am having trouble importing the clip art into sure cuts a lot pro. It acts like the files are not present when I open the cd. Are they compressed ? Should I be looking for a certain type of file? Is there any hope for me?

I am not computer savvy and need step by step instructions and have looked but can't seem to find the answers to my questions or don't realize the answers when I see them.

Sounds like you need to set the import file to what the cd has on it like eps, svg, or something like that. You may also have to trace the image but I haven't played with sure cuts a lot to much to give 100% advice.

It might be Sure Cuts A Lot is not recognizing the file type.  When in Sure Cuts A Lot and you goto the Import tab make sure you have it set to All Readable Files".

If SCALP still does not recognize there is files you may want to contact customer support and see if they can help.

It could be SCALP does not recognize the files.  I have a number of .eps files I have purchased that do not open with SCALP.

Scott