OWJones

Wrong Price on this Item?

http://www.uscutter.com/index/page/product/product_id/2702/product_name/USCutter+Rhinestone+Starter+Kit

That kit includes an SC Cutter with Stand, Sure Cuts a Lot Pro, a Small Sticky Flock Rhinestone Starter Kit and 10 t-shirts, all for the exact same $179 that the "Small Sticky Flock Rhinestone Starter Kit" alone sells for?   If that's right, I'll take 3...  :lol:

Yep great deal but went to get one and amazingly they are unavailable ("We're sorry but this product is currently unavailable."). Almost sounds like a bait ploy, sort of like the game stores that offer to buy your old stuff but since it has a minute scratch, wont take it, but sell stuff that looks worse.

Obvious mistake . If I put myself in their situation , i would do the same thing . Hard enough to stay in business , let alone owning up to a online pricing mistake . I wonder who would own up & sell a zillion deals like that ?? NOT me :)

I ordered over the weekend when I first read this and it went through. They called me yesterday to tell me it was out of stock and wouldn't be in for a week. They offered me a refund or to ship next week. Sounds like if you got it they'll do the right thing and honor it. I told them I would be glad to wait a week for these to be back in stock and that I didn't need a refund. We'll see how it plays out. They said I should have it by March 5 with shipping time from Memphis. I will update on how this turns out. I have made mistakes in the past as we all have and I always made right even if at a loss. Customer service is always top priority and I think USCUTTER will handle this in an appropriate manner.

Thanks,

Jay

• Like 1

This was showing as available until sometime in the afternoon yesterday (eastern time) when they finally changed to unavailable so I can't be the only 1 who ordered this. Anyone else ordered and if so what have you heard? Also I just looked and cutter is still showing in stock and rhinestone starter kit w/o cutter listed is still showing in stock so I would like to know what the backorder is??? Just wondering :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jay

Screenshot of order. Anyone ever see the part I have circled before?

Thanks,

Jay

post-18397-0-70317800-1361279172_thumb.j

I don't understand why, if they had the time, to go in and add the words "this item is unavailable at this time"  they didn't just change the price to the correct price instead.  Seems like it would have made more sense.  Oh well,  Hope they aren't taking to big of hit and are honoring the ones that got ordered.

I don't know if they added the words or if it was set up in inventory as X number of units and when they were ordered the message may have changed automatically.

Thanks, Jay

I don't understand why, if they had the time, to go in and add the words "this item is unavailable at this time"  they didn't just change the price to the correct price instead.  Seems like it would have made more sense.  Oh well,  Hope they aren't taking to big of hit and are honoring the ones that got ordered.

Myself ,.. I don't hold people to stuff like that . IF it was a mistake, whoever made it would be in hot water & possibly reflect on being employed . I never want anybody doing business with me to loose money . I like to be fair in everything coming my way & going out .

I don't know if they added the words or if it was set up in inventory as X number of units and when they were ordered the message may have changed automatically.

Thanks, Jay

That make sense Jay, that could very well be exactly how it worked.

Myself ,.. I don't hold people to stuff like that . IF it was a mistake, whoever made it would be in hot water & possibly reflect on being employed . I never want anybody doing business with me to loose money . I like to be fair in everything coming my way & going out .

Agreed Rodger, I hate for people to lose money as well.  I sure don't like people losing jobs over honest mistakes.

• Like 1

I don't think jobs are on the line and to be honest I have had to eat a couple of shirt jobs recently because I had to price off the top of my head in a hurry and missed a couple of key points. I however didn't call my customer and say sorry but I changed my mind. I honored my price even though it cost me in the short term. Better than losing a customer because of my error. Either way in this case USCUTTER called me to say it was out of stock and I could either get a refund or wait a week for them to come back in stock. I believe that run they're business in a very professional manner and as far as I can tell so far they are stand up people in this case. Time will tell. They said I should have it a week from next Tuesday and I will definitely update this thread either way when that day passes.

Thanks,

Jay

I Promised an update on this when it was resolved and after talking to a manager at USC we reached an agreement which I was very satisfied with and they definitely went out of their way to help us reach a compromise. Awesome customer service on every level. This will be my 3rd cutter and 4th piece of equipment that I have purchased from them. I'm sure it won't be my last.

Again to anybody reading this I give USCUTTER a 15 on a scale of 1-10.

Jay :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

On sale for $455.99. They changed it from SC cutter to Laserpoint II. Still a really good deal.

Jay