motoxchic

Quality transfer tape for banner job?

I have a large banner job, and will need to purchase some transfer tape for it.  I have only  used Greenstar Classic...its fine for my smaller jobs, but I have more issues with tearing and wrinkling in the 24".  Basically looking for the easiest tape to work with.

I will be using Oracal 751 cast vinyl. 

maintape perfect tear   - when applying to your larger graphics - try laying the app tape down first face up then applying the graphic to that - will make it easier.  I recently got a 24" one of these and it works very well  

Thanks for the info.  I was debating on a Big Squeegee (I have a home made one, but its a little hard to push and I am not able to get the consistency.  Looks like the EZ Roll is about 8 lbs?  Can you use 12" tape with the 24"?  I have some strength issues from arthritis, etc and need something very easy to manipulate.  Is it almost flawless everytime?  This job will definitely justify buying something that works fast for me.

Will look at the Maintape.  App tape is still kind of confusing, i guess its a matter of trying the different types, but its nice to know where to start. 

I have only had it a short time but have had great results with it on the wide tape - again just laying the app tape face up and applying the graphic works great on long decals - and less expensive

I have only had it a short time but have had great results with it on the wide tape - again just laying the app tape face up and applying the graphic works great on long decals - and less expensive

I will have to practice this technique.  I think after this job I will be pretty good at applying transfer, layering and finding my "way". lol