motoxchic

Quality pre-grometed banner material?

I am looking for some suggestions on high quality banner material.  I am thinking 13oz and quality will allow it to roll up easy and last a long time.  I need over 30, they are for trade shows done every weekend so they need to hold up to some abuse.

I found one brand EnduraBanner, hoping to get some feedback.

I just order ZenBlank banners from uscutters the other day. Should be here today. They are 13 oz and came in a pack of 2. Ill let you know tonight how they feel and take vinyl

soon as I seen the large number I immediately though of that scam that was going around the past couple of years - make sure to get the down payment.

soon as I seen the large number I immediately though of that scam that was going around the past couple of years - make sure to get the down payment.

thanks dakota!  no worries there, this is a good long time friend I do a lot of work for :)  I used to do the trade shows with them.  If it was an unknown, i would totally be concerned.  What was the scam, btw?

Absolute...sorry, i should have clarified, there are 16 @ 4'x16'  and 16 @ 3'x8' and one odd ball, and they need to be yellow. 

For such a large job, i need to be certain they will hold up for a long time.  These are rolled/unrolled every weekend, stored in trailers (heat/cold), hung on metal poles with zip ties, drug on the floor at times while putting up, hung inside/sometimes outside, and cut off at the end of the weekend show.  The current banners have lasted probably 10+ years, so I really need to confident of the quality.

Do I use a "name brand" tried and true banner at13oz or do I go to an 18oz (maybe Greenstar brand) to get the lasting quality? 

if I remember correctly the place would order a large number like 30 banners and whould send payment right before shipping  - that would be charged back so thereafter as payment not good - maybe someone that got it can remember better but when i bought my last printer the guy have me 30-40  3' x 5' banners from fellers that he just didn't want to look at anymore - new in the box - hmmmm I wonder why  :rolleyes:

US Banner experiences?  Looking at the 2 sided blockout (as these banners are going back to back anyway).  I am understanding this is a "name brand". 

US Banner makes good products. I used to get all of my raw banner material from them.

the price for the 2 sided blackout saves about $36 bucks (vs buying 2 18oz GS).  I have to call them on Monday to find a west coast distributor, as shipping from east to west coast can get expensive.  I am in CA.  Good to know they are quality.  Making sure my banner quality and vinyl quality are close...although, I am rethinking the 751 as it is twice the price of the 651 :|