Sign in to follow this  
AKLO

A little LIYU help?

Hi everyone, i have Signblazer on my old computer. I have upgraded and now downloaded the trial version of elements onto the new one.

My problem is im trying to run it by USB and there is no option for this in the cutter set up. Redsail are there and a few others but thats it.

I admit im a bit of a phobic when it comes to setting up programmes etc so can anyone help as no matter what setting i use it keeps giving me the 'can not open the output device. Trouble initalizing cutter'

The only options for USB says 'Summa USB' is this correct?

I have no idea what cutter brand to set it too that will be compatable with LIYU? CoPam?, creation PCut? USCUTTER Laserpoint or Refine as thats all there is?

I have had a search round the forum (maybe im not using the right words to search) but as of yet i can find another LIYU user with this problem.

With my old Refine cutter and signblazer i was away and running in minutes and very uncomplicated.

Download this version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ygva0uwuckhr4

It is a UK version that has many other cutters included. There is also a patch to get rid of the nag screens associated with the trial version.

Your antivirus software may flag it as a virus but it is safe.