absolute_customs

Neo Chrome Vinyl?

Hello all,

Had a customer ask for neo chrome vinyl. Now I know what this "color" is as its popular in the car culture, however I told him I had never seen it in vinyl. Just wondering is anyone ever had, and if anyone would know where to get it?

Thanks,

Justin

post-7764-0-38270300-1360674549_thumb.jp

Hi....

Hope I am not intruding..So with that, I ordered 1 roll of 24" x 10ft of Holographic gold oil slick vinyl and 1- roll 24" x 10ft Holograhic silver rainbow oil slick vinyl .. Got it for a reason, no particular person or customer in mind but wanted to experiment with some of my designs as such and honestly I like it, it is the cats meow..I might order more...I ordered from Fox Fire Distributing and they are in Pensacola Fla. I will if interested take a picture and app it here..

• Like 2

Hi....

Hope I am not intruding..So with that, I ordered 1 roll of 24" x 10ft of Holographic gold oil slick vinyl and 1- roll 24" x 10ft Holograhic silver rainbow oil slick vinyl .. Got it for a reason, no particular person or customer in mind but wanted to experiment with some of my designs as such and honestly I like it, it is the cats meow..I might order more...I ordered from Fox Fire Distributing and they are in Pensacola Fla. I will if interested take a picture and app it here..

I'd like to hear more about it, especially how well it cuts, weeds, etc.  Please let us know!

Ok, I did up a eagle cut..It cut fine, used 60g as pressure and 700MM as speed, on this LP II, now I am still learn'in as I go so if I say somethin wrong-correct me..I cut it, it was slow and methodic, I took about 30 mins to weed as I took my time...Me and my Nikon dont get along sometimes...Dam DSLR can be a pain...The other shot is somethin I did for my dad who passed feb 14th 2 yrs ago and sent it home to be put on my moms car..

post-36467-0-74172200-1360713898_thumb.j

post-36467-0-96992800-1360713912_thumb.j

• Like 1

That looks awesome!  I'm gonna have to order some of that... like you, I have no idea what I'll use it for, but I'm sure I'll think of something!

They have several other interesting vinyls on that site, and their prices seem pretty reasonable - and I like the fact they offer short rolls so you don't have to invest a lot to try it out.

Yep, I approve the cost and I like the material and lastly I find it can enhance or spruce up a back window or whatever else I can stick-it-to...

I did the eagle lst nite and tonite I am cutting some skulls and god knows what else..Gonna hit the flea market  next weekend in Lake charles as I want to get my "name" out there and let some of my work be seen and hopefully be sold...But..All might look nice cut and such but I want to see my work on something other than my work table and out-put shelf...Like many of my past attemps it all comes down to 1 thing: Is it worth the time and headache and is one willing to go the distance because I am AWARE it is not what I like but what the (hopefully) paying public want and willing to pay for this product and again hoping that they approve and with WORD-OF-MOUTH where it might lead to THEM paying the cost of my future materials and becoming an overnite sensation, getting rich, owning my own Island and running buck-wild with native women....NOT....Waking up from that dream I am deligent and patient as I am certain that I can cull some of the market in that area and towards downtown Texas...Thanks for lookin and commenting...I appreciate the comments and I do what I enjoy doing because my DAD pushed me to Learn and get better at it

You can apply the vinyl to plexi glass and make a display showing your graphic. This way potential customers at the flea markets can see it on something and just not on its backing/ packaging.. I'm doing that when I get to flea markets etc, and thought to pass the idea on.

Thank you..Really..I was thinking that as I am about to cut a VW (car not symbol)and I wanted a surface to post it to instaed of a wall surface..Oh..Its gonna be about 24" x 36" I like'em BIG..Designs that is..

Also buy some Masonite board some call it hardboard, spray it gloss whatever color you want and attach the decals there. It's cheaper than plexi glass. Build a stand with 1x4 by cutting a groove in the wood or add additional wood above it to make the line deeper. Also you could make a traveling light box that opens up to backlit your decals.

ok so where did you find the neo chrome vinyl at im having no luck at all finding it?

The link that One Off Grafx provided has this material.  Like he said, it's $7/foot² and available only in increments of 5 ft² - it's called Techno Film and is available with or without an embossed pattern.

Hi....

what transfer tape do you use for your holographic gold? my holographic gold dosent come up with the transfer tape  :wacko:

what transfer tape do you use for your holographic gold? my holographic gold dosent come up with the transfer tape  :wacko:

Go read the other thread you started.