xbeerd

1st, well, 2nd item cut.

thought i'd put up a pic of a graphic i did,  this is my second cut, my first one was a subaru emblem for my car :)

i snagged a pic of off google images and modified it a bit so it would be doable.    i have a uscutter MH that i got off of ebay, didnt expect to win the auction but ended up winning it, haha.

anyways... not really trying to start a business or anything, but just gonna try to make my money back on the unit by supplying small runs of things for a few local car clubs im in.

one thing i noticed it seems the blade holder slips upwards in the carosel when i have it tightened down, the lip on top is supposed to be above the carosel clamp thing right? 

i cant wait to try out some 'real' projects created with Illustrator and see how that plugin works

487971_10200768510954733_152800628_n.jpg

Thanks!   cant wait to see how actually centered and straight it is when i sit on the bike, i applied it from a non preferred angle

my bikes so neglected in the winter months.  covered in saw dust from other projects and stuffed under a shelf. :(  

my bikes so neglected in the winter months.  covered in saw dust from other projects and stuffed under a shelf. :(

Nice thats why they make covers ;D

• Like 1

Nice thats why they make covers ;D

bah,  i'll just spray her down in a month when it warms up a bit here in Milwaukee :) 

• Like 1

Guest georgehine

I love it! would you mind sharing the vector with me? george_heidi@bresnan.net if you want!

Very Nice.. Yeah, If you could share the vector in the share section, that would be appreciated.

let me see if i can get the file for you guys,  not sure what format you'll end up with, but, you'll get it. LOL.

Thanks, should ome in handy someplace.

sure thing. 

what kinda bike you got?   i roll a 07 sportster custom custom (i customized the custom :))

sure thing. 

what kinda bike you got?   i roll a 07 sportster custom custom (i customized the custom :))

Main ride is a 02 softail standard done to the hilt. so I guess a softail custom standard. :blink:

Also have a 02 sportster custom with no extra custom. Need to get started on that sometime.

cool.  

oh hey. i just saw the 02 fxst your sig, haha, duh.

i cant wait to ride this year.   i have to build some custom mirrors to complete my 'look',   and maybe repaint the bike and make a stripe kit of some sorts

Can't wait myself.

Heading to Daytona in 22 days.

Hope I can last that long.

one thing i noticed it seems the blade holder slips upwards in the carousel when i have it tightened down, the lip on top is supposed to be above the carousel clamp thing right? 

The cutting carriage clamp sometimes doesn't retain the blade tightly enough, that is a problem reported several times in these forums (some people have even broken their clamping arms trying to tighten too much)

I suggest wrapping electrical tape around the blade holder, to provide a bit of 'bulk' to the barrel and that could eliminate the issue.