Sign in to follow this  
Laceylp

Trying to fine deer with love and heart.

I saw somewhere a buck, a doe and the word love that made a heart. I really want to use my son's camo hoodie for my daughter and thought this would be perfect in pink vinyl but I lost the image. I can not find it anywhere. Hmm???  If you have it can I get it please, with pink sugar on top!! This camo hoody cost like $15.00 and he wore it a month last year so please don't make me sell it. haha Thanks for any help!

Lacey

Nope..it had the buck and doe facing each other and the word love on the heart in script so it didn't break the heart. LOL I hope this makes sense.

Kinda like this but only love was welded and the heart was made with the deer heads, doe on the left and buck on the right.  Please if you see it I need it! LOL

post-3516-0-59458900-1360117619_thumb.jp

Yes!!Like that one!!  Only the antlers were removed on the left one so there aren't two bucks. LOL Amazing.

Ok here is the copy I found and I just added it to my daughter's camo hoodie. LOL Neon pink chest logo and a big orange one on the back. Turned out amazing. :) Thanks you.BrowningLove(1).EPS

Just a though - is it a good idea to put the copyrite owners name in the title of the image?

Just a though - is it a good idea to put the copyrite owners name in the title of the image?

Guess that rules out "plausible deniability"... 

• Like 3

Hi I am trying to find the browning buck, doe in a heart.  no words like love on it.  any help ?  A little new to all this and eager to make my first shirt!!

Nobody will post it here because Browning is copyright protected and posting copyright protected files can get you banned.

• Like 1

What software are you using? Maybe somebody could give you a generic tutorial about how to vectorize an image to cut it.

can tell it was just christmas lol

Wait until tax refunds, that's when it gets real busy around here  B)

• Like 1

Some will quit in a month, others will be the old timers around here come next year. It's OK though cause the store is super slow and this gives me something to do other that counting the cracks in the ceiling lol..

• Like 1

I don't have anything to vectorize it.  if it is not ready to cut out than I cant.  I just started this new business adventure my email address is