tasly

Help with a logo/ font and pricing??

Hi all!  I have recently started ramping up in orders and am getting my feet wet with this customization stuff.  I will be doing the logo along with her name/number for her back car window.  I'm thinking $60, she applies, $75 if I apply.  It will be in Oracal 651.  Is that a going rate for a single color window decal??  FYI, I did just download the excel vinyl calculator but it's got a bit of a learning curve and time is of the essence, LOL.

Can you please help me identify a font used in this logo??  I have looked through my hundreds of fonts and can't seem to find the one ;)

Thanks in advance.  

post-5849-0-64982700-1359499734_thumb.jp

Okay, kept searching (of course ;) ) and found a new-to-me site... www.whatfontis.com and was able to identify the top font as KG Somebody That I Used to Know and the bottom as Gabriola (which I did already have :-/ )

So...about the pricing?  Any tips/thoughts...PLEASE?

Thanks all.

Is her name "Lelle" ??

If not, strongly suggest to her that she needs to alter the scroll which looks too much like an L.

Also, if she's never done a decal installation on the rear window of a vehicle, then you should do it, and $15 is fair.

For some reason the sign calculator doesnt work on google chrome anymore. Works on my android though. Go figure. 

How big is the decal? $60 seems a tad high to me. But if its big maybe not. 

If it is covering the majority of the back window like on a minivan, you are about right in my book as far as the price and install fee.

Thanks everyone for your input!  Sorry, didn't put the measurements.  It will finish at 29 wide x 16 tall, all white.  

L is her first initial and that's her predesigned logo (not by me ;) ) LOL

I quoted her $110 after searching all over the web and finding everything from $30 to $135.

I think she wasn't too thrilled with the quote since she said she'd "give it some thought".  Ugh.  I then threw in small side window decals of her number and website to sweeten the deal.  Also note that the above is just her logo, the final product has 3" letters of her web address and her phone number below that.  

Is $110 too high for everything and at that size, also I will install.  Thanks again, very much appreciated!!

Well you have to figure in your design time even if she gave you the art if it is not in a cut able form. I personally did one last summer it was two color layered with 2 small sides for like $88 each but since i was sure to get more business from them i went all 3 sets for $135. Yes i was low but i got a few more sales from it so it all worked out. Another good way to get a grip on pricing is look to Ebay for something similar or even call up a sign shop in the next town see what they say. You can also work out the math for what a foot of vinyl and tape cost, plus design, time and other factors. I personally run

.14cents a inch vinyl

.05 in tape

$25.00 design 1 time fee

This is just my 2 cents worth lol

Thanks One Off Grafx.  Quick question if you don't mind.  As for the .14 an inch, is that per SQUARE inch??  

Thanks again!