SteveGSI

has anyone got...

im trying to recreat  something like this, i have a fuel pump, has anyone got a bum or somethign simple like that ass i could have? and anyone got a link to a leaf?

many thanks 549773_4809963900598_1260920690_n.jpg

Just run that image through inkscape or your graphic editing software. It should convert pretty good, Just do a little node editing and replace the text. Bing bang boom, done 10 mins flat.

There are many tutorials, Ill give you a quick run down to get you started pushing buttons. 

Basicly, import your picture or copy paste it into inkscape, select the picture, then in the path drop down, select trace bitmap, a pop up comes up with a bunch of options, use the first one on the top. brightness cut off. Then click update then ok. Your image will change slightly, but there are two pictures on top of each other, click and drag one off. One is your vector and one is the original bitmap image. You need a vector to cut. It helps to play with the threshold and try different amounts for your picture. 

That is a real quick how to. I have to go to work but do some reading on here, there is an inkscape forum. Or do some youtube watching as there is plenty of how tos on there. Seach        inkscape trace bitmap

Google it. There is an image on the fist page that will convert with inkscape first try.