Sign in to follow this  
mach1970

Mh365 Driver Download

Hello,

Can anyone help me with a driver install problem?  I am attempting to install the driver disc for my Mh365 USCutter on my computer w/ (Windows XP) . Durning the attempt to install a box pops up and says  ( The driver is sucessfully pre - installed in advance please insert the device. And select automatically install in the  ( Found new hardware wizard ) dialog box. Ignore the warning of windows logo testing. Click the continue anyaway button until finishing).  I donot have much experience with installing drivers . So if anyone has some detailed steps to help me complete the installation of the of the driver disc or another way to download the Mh365 driver please let me know. I am also uncertain as to which cable to use between the computer and cutter.   Any detailed step by step advice will be greatly appreciated .

Thank You

Ronn

When you connect the machine into the USB port of your computer, it will automatically try to complete the driver install.

When you connect the machine into the USB port of your computer, it will automatically try to complete the driver install.

Hello,

So to make the driver install complete , I should attach the USB cable from computer to cutter and then try to install driver again?

thanks

"The driver is sucessfully pre-installed in advance, now please insert/connect the device."

Doesn't the mh requite the ftdi driver installation for the usb to work correctly - if I remember correctly the mh actually has a ftdi serial to usb coverter on the mb instead of a true usb port - and without this driver it won't work correctly  -  as I recall this doesn't auto install on xp machines  

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/202/20/01-windows-driver-uscutter-mh-mk1-sc-pcut-laserpoint-and-copam

Doesn't the mh requite the ftdi driver installation for the usb to work correctly - if I remember correctly the mh actually has a ftdi serial to usb coverter on the mb instead of a true usb port - and without this driver it won't work correctly  -  as I recall this doesn't auto install on xp machines  

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/202/20/01-windows-driver-uscutter-mh-mk1-sc-pcut-laserpoint-and-copam

Thank you, Very much for the helpful information on the Mh365 driver install problem . 

Ronn  

id doesn't hurt that I've owned a pcut, mh (2), copam, several rolands, graphtecs, vinyl express version of graphtecs - it is just trying to remember them all LOL  it is easy to regurgitate things you have read but experience is the best teacher.  glad you got it worked out.

id doesn't hurt that I've owned a pcut, mh (2), copam, several rolands, graphtecs, vinyl express version of graphtecs - it is just trying to remember them all LOL  it is easy to regurgitate things you have read but experience is the best teacher.  glad you got it worked out.

Yes, I have a question on the MH365  driver  if you don't mind. I have followed all the steps on the driver online download when i get to step  (7) Device Manager,  that reads  (Locate Other Devices and double click on USCutter Series)  Other devices and USCutter series are not in the box to click on. I must have missed it in one of the steps. Please let me know how to correct this if possible. I have tryed a number of times but cannot get past step (7) 

Thanks, Ronn

Are you following everything here?

http://start.uscutter.com/mh

Hello,

Yes I have followed the online directions. But, cannot get past step seven. USCutter does not appear in the Device Manager box. And I am unsure how correct the problem.

Thanks, Ronn

Hello,

Yes I have followed the online directions. But, cannot get past step seven. USCutter does not appear in the Device Manager box. And I am unsure how correct the problem.

Thanks, Ronn

Did you plug your USB cable in into your computer, turn your cutter on?  Possibly reboot your computer?  If you can't get it going tonight, just contact tech support tomorrow.. They can remote your computer and get you going.

Did you plug your USB cable in into your computer, turn your cutter on?  Possibly reboot your computer?  If you can't get it going tonight, just contact tech support tomorrow.. They can remote your computer and get you going.

Hello,

Ok, I will contact tech support tomorrow. Thank you for the help!

Ronn