SteveGSI

Can Anybody Convert This

Hey i was just wondering can anybody convert this to a EPS for me?

would be much appreciated?

thanks 

321341_10151433039918134_1135051432_n.jp

hey mate,thats awsome, only thing is its missing part of the left wing ? 

where?  I have it loaded in my software,  It looks all there to me, except it will need cleaned up before cutting (node editing)  

jheeeze that was fast! thanks buddy

There are tons of tutorials on here and the internet on how to do it. Do some playing and push some buttons and youll be able to do it just as fast yourself. Try it and ask some questions and youll get plenty of help here.

• Like 2

cheers guys thanks i might have al ittle into that and try do it myself, when i try in signblazer it comes out so roughy, where as his came out so crisp, and ive sorted them bits now by node editing them. tbh it didnt need alot of editing:P wasp erfect nearly

Look into a program called inkscape. Its a very powerful vector program that is free to download. I love this program so much that if they were to charge for it tomorrow, I wouldnt be able to get my wallet out fast enough. The learning curve is very small since its free, tons of people use it so there are hundreds of tutorials how to do everything. Just a little reading and trial and error will get you very far. 

• Like 1

cheers guys thanks i might have al ittle into that and try do it myself, when i try in signblazer it comes out so roughy, where as his came out so crisp, and ive sorted them bits now by node editing them. tbh it didnt need alot of editing:P wasp erfect nearly

Not to sound like a jerk but if your planning on making any money at this or plan to do it for any length of time, youll need to learn to convert images yourself. The freebies seem to run out very quick here, and rightfully so. Its a fundamental task everyone must learn.

This fellow is similar to Dragon #96 from the MEGA VECTOR collection, and then someone added wings, and Tribal elements plus a bit of fire to it.

By the way, if you are into dragons then those MEGA VECTOR disks contain many hundreds of types, and also fire, and wings, and plenty of tribal designs.

drg (96).eps

post-21408-0-77786400-1358967702_thumb.j

thanks ill check them out, ive got a few dragon packs from somewhere already, im not personally to much into it but my mates are:)