jmatson

Iphone Templates

I am looking to be able to cut vinyl to change the color of the Iphones.. Does anyone have templates for this? I have Iphone 3g 3gs. but need the others..

Draw one up yourself, took me about 10 minutes to get the iPhone 4 one done.

its realy easy I have one but you should a least try to do it first.

make a squre then round courner about .33in

and so one. Just make sure you get your mesurements right. Try Meters a bit easier than inches

Most of those templates are for cover plates that fit into cases and won't be an exact match for the back of the phone.

I would try the template files for the Subliwrap decal sheets from Conde - http://www.dyetrans.com/detail.php?item_no=PSK-IP4 as those are designed to be applied directly to the phone.

Most of those templates are for cover plates that fit into cases and won't be an exact match for the back of the phone.

I would try the template files for the Subliwrap decal sheets from Conde - http://www.dyetrans.com/detail.php?item_no=PSK-IP4 as those are designed to be applied directly to the phone.

These are ok. I have some. and found they come off very very easy.. The sides were peeling off within days..

I was pointing towards the template files, not the product itself.  The templates should be the right size and shape to fit the phone, vs. the other templates.

I have no faith in "removable" stickers designed to go on a device that you take in and out of your pocket numerous times a day - that just sounds like a failure waiting to happen.

here's red red/gold decal and the transparent vinyl on top.  mine been on it for 3 weeks. no problem

post-38513-0-35076400-1365127282_thumb.j

here's red red/gold decal and the transparent vinyl on top.  mine been on it for 3 weeks. no problem

I've got something similar on my phone, also sealed under Oracal Oraguard 210 (see last post in this thread).

It's not regular vinyl that worries me, it's the so called "removable and replaceable" adhesives that I don't think will stay put.  I suppose if you keep your phone in your shirt pocket or purse it might be OK, but if you're carrying it in a pant's pocket, I don't think it will hold up.

Draw one up yourself, took me about 10 minutes to get the iPhone 4 one done.

Yup, thats what I did. No vinyl here though. All Roland MX-90 engraved. Stock raster, vectorized, hatched, raised in 3-D, and viewed in perspective. Just love sharing this one.

post-27333-0-49548000-1365130316_thumb.j