Roberto Jaramillo

Where I can buy the motherboard of my USCutter MH-871 MK2?

PM member BannerJohn . John will see that someone who can help you gets the message . USC has been steady growing & they strive to keep customers happy . There is also a member with username " USC Support " you could PM .

I've been sending emails for a long time to USCutter requesting this information and I have not received a response. I call their Spanish support phone and only responds an answering machine in English. Can anyone tell me where I can get the motherboard?. Thank you.

Did you look for the part on USC website :huh: Here is the website link in addition to John's link to the part . http://www.uscutter.com/  It took me a couple seconds to locate the part .

Hello, I have a problem with my cutter MH871-MK2. when I turn on the device, the screen is flashing on and off, and the base of the blade up and down without stopping by TIK TAK sound. Can anyone tell me if it really is the motherboard that needs replacing?  And has anyone had this same problem and could solve it?...  What is really the part that I need to replace?  Thanks.