ekhatch

MH365 not cutting completely through letters and curves.

Hello everyone. This is my first topic posted. I am posting this to see if I might get some advice on how adjust my machine. I use Oracal 651 material and I am having problems with almost every cut. No matter what I do I cant seem to get the machine to cut objects, letters, etc 100% for example, it will cut designs fine but when I begin to weed i start to see that at certain corners of letters or shapes, it will not have cut a smidge. So it the letters will try to lift since it has a corner that hasnt been completely cut. This is extraordinaly frustrating. I have Sign Blazer trial and  the blade off set is set to .25mm I have tried tightening the blade belt and still no luck.

if it is cutting fine changing the offset will cause your corners to be off - with flexi it has an overcut feature that allows it to cut beyond the end of the cut and start over just a little to make sure all the shape is cut - don't remember that being a feature on signblazer adn was always a problem on the cheaper cutters

• Like 1

Hello everyone.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I'm using Signblazer Pcut 360. I'm trying to cut out a phone #, and no matter how big or little I cut it, its not connect from the begining to end. I have changed the offset, from anywhere from .00-.55. Could there be anything else I'm missing? I also have changed the cutting spead from 60 to 20. Still nothing has changed. The same spots everytime it cut it.

Allison

I did see someone say to tighten the belt. I did that and it made it better, but still not closing the cuts. PLEASE HELP. I have been using this cutter for about 2 years, and this is the first time I have come across this. I have change the blade.

Edited by alikat1109