Sign in to follow this  
midage32065

USCUTTER Ver..U-NO-WHO

No compliant..In fact I am after 5-6 transactions pleased as a pig-in-!!!..I had purchased my first cutter from U-NO-WHO, even after doing a bit of

homework as to whether this is what I wanted to get involved in and still...BUT what stood out about USCUTTER was I was NOT hounded after

just 3 days of my purchase to UPGRADE my software, they didnt ask about the shipping, they didnt ask about the assy of the machinestand..All

I was asked was BUY NOW..GET our upgrade, why if you purchase 300.00 of materials we will give you the up grade for just another 200.00..PIST

me off to no end....They went so far as to call my home 3 times to bug my wife to have me call them back even after I sent them a NOT SO NICE

email to P--s off....

As for USCUTTER, all the material I have purchased came in seal containers, packaged firmly and no issue with quality..My latest purchase was

the Mirror Chrome Vinyl as my fellow co-worker wanted me to creat his band's name with it so he could place it on his Bass Drum(front), soon as

he gets the BLACK version of this he is placing my work on it and will post the end result once he photos it, I was quite proud of it as I had to

match the Font as close as I could in Corel and after 2 beta versions I got my end result..The vinyl I ordered was worth the money and shipping was

beyond resonable and got here to Rayne LA in 3 days...Again soon as Obama lets go of my tax's(end of moth) I am purchasing 1 more machine either

from Website or Amazon as I am very pleased with the business attitude and quick turn around in shipping...For the time being I speak highly of

USCUTTER to all I show my work to..nough said..

It is good to hear someone give accalades to USCutter . I have always have good service and prices and as you said the shipping is great .

Dan

Ive never had a bad dealing with USCUTTER. Ive only bought 1 thing not from them and its only cause the vinyl brands they carry didnt make the color I needed. Shipping is super fast, support has been great in my experiences and quality has been what I expected or better.

Well wife did our tax's today, waiting  for IRS/Obama to accept them and wait the 14 days so I can blow half of it on another machine and stock material and build up what I amy/may not need to get things off the ground...And mort-than-likely I will order my machine and surplus from US Cutter as well the price and shipping is what it is about...Then I will become rich and famous and just worry about all the tax's on money I am not making...