Sign in to follow this  
midage32065

2nd time around w/vinyl

Hi all. This is my 2nd time around in vinyl cutting and producing products..Am much more familar with many

of the in's/out' as I was before...Planning to add a 2nd cutter in 30 days and become more into

contour cutting.

• Like 1

Thanks..Made my mistakes  a few by not doing my homework on WHOM I buy from first off and not know what software was/was not applicable, then also

focusing on my investment and NOT just playing but making a serious effort in understanding what the machine is capable of doing..Presently I am using

Corel x6 and CS3 Illustrator along with LXI Mast.Pro..I have been experimenting with simple lettering and some simple designs, I have jumped out to

Chrome mirror vinyl as the fella I work with is in a band(percussion) and wanted the Bands name in the Chrome style on a Black Bass drum front skin

so it would reflect accordingly, gave this to him today and asked for a GOOD photo of it so I could add this to my portfolio...Hope to post them here to be seen

and critiqued..Have a good one ..As we in Rayne LA are under the threat of flooding since this 1-2 weeks of rain and more rain, never saw the likes of

this in Fla...

Thanks..Made my mistakes  a few by not doing my homework on WHOM I buy from first off and not know what software was/was not applicable, then also

focusing on my investment and NOT just playing but making a serious effort in understanding what the machine is capable of doing..Presently I am using

Corel x6 and CS3 Illustrator along with LXI Mast.Pro..I have been experimenting with simple lettering and some simple designs, I have jumped out to

Chrome mirror vinyl as the fella I work with is in a band(percussion) and wanted the Bands name in the Chrome style on a Black Bass drum front skin

so it would reflect accordingly, gave this to him today and asked for a GOOD photo of it so I could add this to my portfolio...Hope to post them here to be seen

and critiqued..Have a good one ..As we in Rayne LA are under the threat of flooding since this 1-2 weeks of rain and more rain, never saw the likes of

this in Fla...

LXI Master pro is the best bang for the buck out there!  flexi without the price (and RIP)