mwhatch

Couple sets of stickers.

I would like to show these two sets of stickers. The first is some model race card numbes. The second is for my son that works for Quick Trip. The QT stickers were assembled on an index board that I made. I use my cameo to cut out 2-4 1/4 holes, then I can use the wooden dowel to pin each layer exactly where they need to be for precision location. Another advantage to using the index board is that you don't use as much vinyl as you would with index marks. You can put the holes within the body of the decal. Thanks for looking.

Morton

post-34681-0-00246900-1358094971_thumb.j

post-34681-0-84054900-1358094971_thumb.j

cool idea with the index board. I just got cameo for xmas, been messing around with it.

Thanks. I made the index board with a hobby cnc, the Carvewright. I drilled 1/4 holes on a 1 inch grid so if you use your cutter, like the cameo, set on heavy cardstock, it will cut all the way through the vinyl. Just make sure you put your index holes on 1 inch grid spacing to match the grid. Then you just have to figure out the sequence for layering your decal. Also, you need to use the cutting mat. I got some Cricut mats and like them a lot better.

Morton

• Like 1