Sign in to follow this  
midnight

can't import or cut

I have been trying to figure this out Since Fri. I put in a call to support but haven't heard back. So I spent hours at T-shirtforums.  Problem is can't get US Cutter Creation Pcut with Signblazer to cut ANY graphics. I tried to import "Vinyl Ready" clipart EPS and it said was a bitmap so no.

Tried to select image then to monochrome then Vectorise but when the set up options drop down menu comes up it only has 1 option which is " #2 logo/art-general" So I went with that AND WHEN I HIT VECTORISE THE GRAPHIC TURNED BLUE BUT STILL SAID A BITMAP SO NO CUT.

Tried to import but it won't allow me to even view any file to import.

Been studying the HELP but can't solve problem. I do not have Corel or Illustrator am I going to have to?

Tried to vectorize in vectormagic still above happened.

Please help. I need to cut graphics and not just letters.

Post one of the image files you're having a problem with.  Are you using signblazer elements?

If you are useing SignBlazer you need to use the outline tool in the view tab at the top. After you have vectorized it. Then make sure the image is selected and delete the blue image.

OK I looked up old posts and got as far as being able to cut it. OMG! I didn't try going to view tab but I right clicked the image after it turned blue and then pressed delete and that deleted the bitmap that was remaining on top of the vectorized graphic.

Also I tried to incorporate text above the graphic but that did't cut. Should I cut letters separately from graphics and make it a two step process?

PS: I'm a SHE

Oops...my bad...  :huh:  still doesn't make any sense why you have to vectorise "vinyl ready eps"

You should be able to incorparate all together. What you can do is vector the image, select one and then have the shift button on the keyboard pressed click on the other. This will combine both to be 1 image, then you can view outline, Delete  the rest. If you have letters that run together. but the outline looks like it will cut into the other letter. Select the text, go to the weld all tab and it will combine for a cutable image.

I'll try that. I agree that vectorized should not have to be redone but see I can't import normally. There's a prob there too. So I go to photoshop and HOTSHOT it over to SB and then i guess it's wrong formatt. Why cant see files from import?

Taking LUNCH b back At 3;00

Guest Terry

My Winpc does that alot. That is why I bought Flexi, import ANY eps or AI etc... type etc... and just hit cut. NO VECTORIZING.

just reviewed the demo. WOW. will my pcut be compatible? Do you have a place I can go to buy it and how much $$$