jethro bodine

Noob from the great white north

Hi all from Canada, couple noob friends here, we have a little experience in vinyl (ie we have applied some vinyl to trucks and dumpsters etc a time or two lol)... but we somehow got the bug and decided to give it a go.   We are in southern Saskatchewan, and have purchased a copam 36' cutter and all the usual accessories as well as a dtg hm-1 kiosk printer for garments and related printing.

Since the kiosk was in Amarillo and we really don't mind a road trip we drove down to Memphis ourselves and picked up the copam and stuff at US Cutter, and we were really glad we did, it was a real treat to see the whole operation in person and meet everyone, and they were just awesome with us, spending a ton of time with us and helping us out with a lot of the questions real noobs need answered.

We are very happy with the purchases and pricing, and so far we have had no troubles whatsoever with the copam other than problems we created ourselves due our total lack of experience and knowledge lol.

Devin over at support has been noting short of fantastic helping us resolve questions and learn quickly, and he's super personable and funny as well so its always good to have a prob or question and need to call in.

Its worth noting that the original reason we decided to purchase from US Cutter was that we sensed a commitment to customer service from cruising the site, watching the videos, and reading reviews on the net, and customer service is the number one priority I use in making large purchase decisions.

In this regard we are 100% satisfied that we made the right decision and we would like to take this moment to just say thank you to everyone at US Cutter for making our start so easy and fun.

We will be spending a lot of time in the forums and look forward to meeting and learning from all you there.

Nuff said for now, happy new year to all, will post a couple pics of our first paying job in a couple minutes.

Regards,

Donnie, Deanna and Phil

• Like 1

Howdy from Texas!  Great to hear of your positive interactions with US Cutter.  Spend some time reading the forums, you will learn a lot!  The search box is your friend.  Looking forward to seeing some of your work.  I love when others share what they have done.

Hello and welcome . The folks at US Cutter ate great and there are a great bunch of people on this forum . Good luck on your new venture .

Dan

Eh, howzit goin' eh, ya hosers!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJE3EgTGg9k

(copy-paste to view -- I didn't want to hotlink the video here)

======================================

This is how I envision Saskatchewan :::::::

slziEl.jpg

Edited by slice&dice

I have been impressed with USC also . Setting up this forum is great for the customers & USC also . This forum has been the best forum I have ever read ( even those who previously verbally trashed it , comes back because nothing else compares ) . It is kept civil by our leader " BannerJohn " . John has continued Ken Imes demeanor & keeps thing nice & real . Atta boy John !! Many great members who donate alot of help . Welcome , you will fit right in :)