soundmasterx

Zencut out of stock for a long time

Just curious if anyone knows when/If uscutter is going to get more zencuts in? I have been checking for months now and I only see 24" green and 72" black. Thanks

From the looks of it this may be a closeout of the line. You many want to call them and check if they are going to restock but it doesn't look like it.

Which is actually a bummer, I have a zencut black and it is an amazing cutter.

Thanks skeeter however, I'm looking for a 52" (sorry I didn't specify that). Are they upgrading their inventory with newer models or are they just waiting out? Either way it seems like they have been out for a while. O and I have to have a stand lol

From the looks of it this may be a closeout of the line. You many want to call them and check if they are going to restock but it doesn't look like it. Which is actually a bummer, I have a zencut black and it is an amazing cutter.

Have you had any other cutters to compare ? 

I have a graphtec and have used the gx24 a million times however, I still prefer the zencut. I have developed a lot of neet little tricks with this machine so I want to get a 52" to add to the arsenal. Thanks guys!

Have you had any other cutters to compare ? 

I worked with a refine for about 3 months before buying it. So it's not really a comparison just a serious upgrade.

I have spoken with Levi,and can confirm that the Zencut Line has been discontinued. Be assured, however, that US Cutter will continue to offer lifetime support and honor the full warranty.

If you want one,better get it while you can from what is left.

I have spoken with Levi,and can confirm that the Zencut Line has been discontinued. Be assured, however, that US Cutter will continue to offer lifetime support and honor the full warranty.

If you want one,better get it while you can from what is left.

Thanks BannerJohn! I also called and confirmed that before I seen your message. I was actually going to write the same thing lol. Its a bummer but I can deal with a GCC not rebranded... Thanks!

Thanks BannerJohn! I also called and confirmed that before I seen your message. I was actually going to write the same thing lol. Its a bummer but I can deal with a GCC not rebranded... Thanks!

I have an older GCC rebranded by another company. I love it.

I have an older GCC rebranded by another company. I love it.

They make great machines... I can do way more with my zencut green than I ever could with my graphtec.

They make great machines... I can do way more with my zencut green than I ever could with my graphtec.

curious what model graphtec did you have?

really? like what?

• Like 1

really? like what?

Mostly just techniques to save material... I can change the settings so I can cut up to 23.6 wide on a 24" roll (ive posted videos). I can also cut out a 3x4 decal using a 4.5x4.5 scrap with that same technique. Also, with the wide variety of products that we offer ie chalk board vinyl, sand blasting, and air brush stencils its nice being able to cut 400g rather than the 250g on the graphtec. I guess to some that may not be "way more" but considering what a plotter does, that is certainly "way more" in my books.