JDZ Bike & Hobby Shop

Newbie from Weiser ID, looking for help!!!!!!!!!!! ZenCut Black 24

Hey all,

Hubby & I jumped in blind with Both feet, we had no other options. The research we did made everything look so simple. Now we are having trouble even getting started. We have only been able to cut various wording stickers. Is SignCut the best comunication program? How do we get it to import images? Does it communicate with Corel Draw x5? We also bought the Clipart design Ultimate Ornaments Mega pack.How does that fit in? Please anyone willing to help you would be very appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I do not know anything about Corel Draw as I have never used it, and signcut I have used some but have never mastered.  SignBlazer is what I use and so far have liked the best.  It is a free download and to me the easiest to learn to get you started. As far as the clipart you bought; in Signblazer you would just import which ever one you wanted to cut, size it and send it to your cutter. Good Luck on your venture.

• Like 1

I do believe if you go to the Signcut site, you can find a plugin for Corel draw...  Then you create your designs, in Corel and a launcher comes up to plugin to Signcut. Then on to your cutter.

• Like 1

Sign cut is a cutting program , corel is a design software I am not used to signcut but in the programs I use signblazer and flexi10 it is ready simple to import into so if you have clipart disc you can download the design you want to a file then import it into signblazer or flexi to cut .

Dan

• Like 1

Welcome to our world.

Think of it this way ---

There are two types of graphics:  VECTOR and PIXEL.

Cutters/plotters need coordinates to work (x-y) and that means Vector.

However, be aware that within the Vector category, you have full-color and silhouette.

Silhouette is the type of of graphic you want for cutting --->

sailing_boat_silhouette_clip_art.jpg

People who use Raster graphics are Rasterfarians.

Plotter/Cutter users are Vectorinarians.

• Like 3