yesrno1

ar-15

very nice soren. where did you get your acog from. im still learning where to get things or search for them at. that was my first attempt and self taught this last month.. came out perfect tho.....here in cali, they passing a new law where you cant buy the 80% lowers after the new year. not sure if its for everywhere so i bought a big order of some before it takes place.lol...

Good idea about stocking up on 80% lowers. That law is only in Commiefornia (for now). The powers that be here in Oregon are constantly drooling over California's degradation of the Second Amendment. 

If I had a CNC machine, I would have built one using a 80% lower. Plus, once I saw "The Jack" lower, I knew I had to build an AR with that. Almost everything I bought for it I found through companies that are listed in the industry directory on my ArsenalExchange.com website. I can't remember the brand of the optic I have, but it is almost identical to the BSA PMRGS. I found that one at a local firearms shop. 

The hand guard is from Unique-ARs. The upper, barrel and lower parts are from Ground Zero Precision. The stock is the MBA-4 from Luth-AR. I had a local firearms shop order "The Jack" lower for me.

5 hours ago, Soren said:

Good idea about stocking up on 80% lowers. That law is only in Commiefornia (for now). The powers that be here in Oregon are constantly drooling over California's degradation of the Second Amendment. 

If I had a CNC machine, I would have built one using a 80% lower. Plus, once I saw "The Jack" lower, I knew I had to build an AR with that. Almost everything I bought for it I found through companies that are listed in the industry directory on my ArsenalExchange.com website. I can't remember the brand of the optic I have, but it is almost identical to the BSA PMRGS. I found that one at a local firearms shop. 

The hand guard is from Unique-ARs. The upper, barrel and lower parts are from Ground Zero Precision. The stock is the MBA-4 from Luth-AR. I had a local firearms shop order "The Jack" lower for me.

Good info Soren. I have wanted to build an AR for some time. Have yet to convince my better half that I NEED one. I have a dressed out AK although nothing as cool as "The Jack". That's freakin' awesome. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Soren said:

Ill post a pic of what i use to do my lower, its easier than alot of people think lol...i can have my lower done in under an hour.. and full AR built a Half hour afer that.. So 1 1/2 hours to make a complete setup.

• Like 1

Here is one of my finished lowers and the drill press i just bought to complete it , then the lower jig kit on the left side in foam..

20161120_150055.jpg

20161218_174029.jpg

20161218_174009.jpg

• Like 2