Lisamckt

Fixin to Purchase and needing advise

I am probly going to purchase my cutter Monday or Wednesday after the New year Holiday.  I have currently been working off of a cricut Espressions for a couple of years, but as you all know the creactivity is very limited. But I am looking to expand my little craft business of doing wall lettering, small outdoor decor signs, plaques, and want to start making colored decals, doing magnetic signs, my husband does woodwork so wanting to do some vinyl designing for his projects, he also makes reguation grade cornhole games and would love to be able to do the vinyl work for the top and making the different logos or decals for them. I have been leaning toward the Laser 2, but not actually sold on it, due to I cant find alot of reviews on it.  I am very open to suggestions. Just want something that I can do printed vinyl decal cutouts and do just the solid vinyl cut outs and maybe some layering here and there, and cont doing the things I was doing with just a cricut, but with more options. I would love to have something that would cut thin tin like material if possible and fabric if possible. You can see alot of my work on Facebook at Me and My Kid Crafts, be sure to like the page while you are there.  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Lisa.

Does this count if you freehand your drawing for cutting, that was what I had in mind. The stuff u see on my facebook page was either painted by me or I actually bought the decals from a sports store locally. But waht I had in mind was freehanding on the computer and sending to cutter, which would be a great time saver.  Please let me know if that is illegal too? 

Does this count if you freehand your drawing for cutting, that was what I had in mind. The stuff u see on my facebook page was either painted by me or I actually bought the decals from a sports store locally. But waht I had in mind was freehanding on the computer and sending to cutter, which would be a great time saver.  Please let me know if that is illegal too? 

Not sure what you mean to say here.

Anyway, what is your budget?

I dont know if you seen the wooden Harley Davidson sign I made to hang and I put it on a wreath for a auction.  All of it was drawn and my husband cut it and I painted it freehanded. Would that be illegal too

I dont know if you seen the wooden Harley Davidson sign I made to hang and I put it on a wreath for a auction.  All of it was drawn and my husband cut it and I painted it freehanded. Would that be illegal too

Yes, using Harley Davidson is illegal also.  Using any brand name with out the permission of the owner is illegal..  It does not matter hand drawn, or any way, reproducing  any copyrighted licensed  trademarked logo or name is copyright infringement, without the owners permission..