Rodger

Mouse going crazy ???

Anybody else having a probem with mouse action in SCALPro ? When I go to click on the project , the pointer jumps to the top left corner . I tried other softwares etc to see if it is my computer or mouse ( even changed mouse & keyboard ) & everything else works correctly . I have ran spyware-virus checks . My computer Pro ( Chuck - Ash Computers has been very busy in a red suit recently ... :) . I have not uninstalled & reloaded yet . I'll get Chuck to remote when he gets caught up & or call Crafts Edge when business reopens . Any suggestions or similiar experiences ?

Edit ; I am thinking it is something computer related . Will post when I ( Chucky ) figures it out :)

• Like 1

Never did . E-mailed Craft Edge several times with no response . Disappointing to say the least . probably an issue with my computer , but I figured SCALPro support would want to try and help . I have not designed anything in SCALPro since . SignBlazer gets used :) . I do cut some things with SCALPro still ...

Here is my suggestion for solving the mouse jumping issue ---

Change your screen resolution.

Tried several different, screen resolution settings Nothing helped.

Will call SC Cutter today.

Chuck , member Ash Computers tried to figure out the mouse jumping issue via remore control . He spent around 1/2 hour resetting everything with no difference at all .

By the way, I am using Sure Cuts.

You are going to call US Cutter ?? & using Sure Cuts A Lot Pro ( SCALPro ) ?

Chuck , member Ash Computers tried to figure out the mouse jumping issue via remore control . He spent around 1/2 hour resetting everything with no difference at all .

You are going to call US Cutter ?? & using Sure Cuts A Lot Pro ( SCALPro ) ?

I Called US CUtter, they said to check and reload Java and Flash player,  I did, no change.  I have been trying all kinds of things,  THis just started to happen a couple days ago. Something changed.

My other computer is working fine with Sure Cuts Pro

Seems strange that this does not deserve more attention . I e-mailed Craft Edge a couple times with no response at all . When SignBlazer became USC's inhouse software , the parent company Color Chrome First had a major presence here on the forum . Jerry the owner would work on any problem for anybody .

I had similar issues and it was because I had a graphic that was a lot bigger than the mat size and it did wierd things and forced things to jump toward the left. That may not be your issue but you might check.

I tried 1 letter when it started and the same thing . I can use " select all " but otherwise can't select or do anything to anything on the workspace , no matter where on the workspace . SCALPro works on my laptop and worked for Chuck ( o his moniter ) when he was in control remorely , so it is something with my desktop .

I need to find out,   Lucky I have two computers, the other is just fine.  It is just a pain.. Surly someone knows ,  I emailed Crafts Edge today also, no phone numbers listed.  I will call US Cutter again tomorrow, maybe I can get some one different.  Ya never know.

I hope you do for my sake also :) . I looked on Crafts Edge forum and could not find anything related . The above post makes it look like what you typed is a quote from me .. :) .

Well. No luck so far, no one from Crafts Edge responded.  US Cutter does not know, I spoke to 3 different techs, they have not heard of the trouble, Said there must be some program in my computer causing it.  Havent found the trouble yet.

SOOO I will delete Sure Cuts and re install,  Let You know when done.. 

• Like 1

Ok, It's now Sure Cut Pro  mouse is working just fine,

Here is what I did:

1. Updated the mouse software. Had a M.S. Laser mouse.

2. Changed the DPI Scaling to default of 96 DPI.    Control panel--Personalizing-- adjust font size DPI.

3. Reboot.

Right now Sure Cut pro  mouse is working back to normal.  

Ya'll have a good day

george

• Like 2

Hey George ,

Thanks , that fixed the problem for me :thumbsup: I really like the fonts to be bigger , so I will change ithe dpi each time I want to use SCALPro . I hope Crafts Edge looks into this ... With the lack of response , it seems the honeymoon is over ... I thought they & USC were gonna give the colledge try with this software .

Here is my suggestion for solving the mouse jumping issue ---

Change your screen resolution.

That does not effect it , but the dpi sure does . Thanks for trying to help .