Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

Customers, Gotta love them!!

arty-rc    559

I delivered my first 15 shirt, Heat Transfer Vinyl, order last week. Upon taking a second order from my customer he asked my why I put 15 copies of washing instructions in the box of shirts. I explained that a copy of the instructions should have been given with each shirt. All I got was a bewilered look from him. I told him why and then he saw the light. On the second batch I made for him I printed the instructions on 2 x 4 shipping labels and stuck the label inside each shirt by the collar. Hopefully this will do the trick.

• Like 2

lexiandlala    0

LOL... may I ask what washing instructions you give for heat transfer vinyl.. I just bought the BN-20 a month ago and I'm just getting started on my tshirt samples, but this would be good to know!  thanks!

arty-rc    559
LOL... may I ask what washing instructions you give for heat transfer vinyl.. I just bought the BN-20 a month ago and I'm just getting started on my tshirt samples, but this would be good to know!  thanks!

Very simple instructions:

Turn shirt inside out and wash in cold water.

Air dry in dryer(inside out with NO HEAT) or put on a hanger(right side out) to dry.

• Like 2

jaybyrd    3,769

I tell my customers inside out, dry on low. Mine go in however they come off and dry on high no problem however I have seem a laundromat dryer melt the letters right off a jacket, wasn't pretty.

SeeJaysPlace    475

wow.. that's why mine never stay LoL

I have never turned a shirt inside out before and i use my dryer LoL

oh well.. that is why i like screen printing. lol

jaybyrd    3,769
wow.. that's why mine never stay LoL

I have never turned a shirt inside out before and i use my dryer LoL

oh well.. that is why i like screen printing. lol

The directions above apply to any decorated shirt heat transfer, screen print or photo transfer. They last  longer when cared for that way. Not that I follow the rules