theishkid

USED FC-5100 or NEW CE-5000?

I started to buy 1 when they had a 3 day sale , but didn't because I asked if the SCALPro software worked with them . I know it does now but did not get that amswer until after the 3 day sale expired . If they get offered again in the weekly sale , I'll jump right away :) . I have people wanting to buy 1 of my Copams at times & would not mind upgrading if it was not that much difference . For the $1200 price , I would take your advice & buy the Graphtec deal USC sells for only several hundred more .

Yes, for that price, I would go with the Graphtec.  

Nobody has stated, but looks like they are getting rid of the Zen Series,  I think that was the whole point of the 3 day sale... :rolleyes:

Nothing is in stock anymore..on Green or Black..   72" in Black...  24" without stand in Green..  is it...

and 24" refurb Black..

The 3 day sale was for a refurbed unit , but much cheaper $775 without stand or something close . I should have ordered 1 ...

Did the zen's have a custom programmed chip so they would only work with the usc drivers or did they work with the gcc drivers - this has been a problem with private label cutters in the past - when they quit selling them and drivers aren't available in a couple of years people have difficulty making them work.