Sign in to follow this  
Promise

SCALP and Zencut Black

So I see that the software now supports eps files, making it a viable cutting solution for me.

But I was wondering if anyone can verify the software works with a zencut black?

Thanks in advance.

And for anyone who doesn't receive UScutter emails and those of us who missed out on the first 2 batches at $50. The software is back on sale for the next 2 days. $100 off with promo code SCALPRO-0812

• Like 1

Your best bet would be to contact SCALP yourself and ask their support.  They keep upgrading all the time by their recent versions.

Yeah I did contact them. I got a not so very sure  "It should, but you will need to try it yourself"... 

Was hoping someone here had it working together to set my mind at ease.

Thank you anyway though

So I bit the bullet and bought a copy. Since today (the 20th) is the last day of the sale. 

I will report back once I have time to play with.

So I downloaded the demo of SCALP to get ready to receive my copy.

And I am happy to report the zencut black works great with the software.

Already had the cutter set up for signblazer so I didn't have to do a driver installation.

Installed software, chose not to install usb driver, selected uscutter, then zencut as my cutter and it was off and running.

• Like 3

What version of Scal do you have. I have newest version and it does not have zencut as an option.. did u select USCutter or something else?

What version of Scal do you have. I have newest version and it does not have zencut as an option.. did u select USCutter or something else?

Have you activated the soft ware and done all of the upgrades for it?   You must first.