dwp99

Font Organizer

I  have so many fonts on my computer I was having trouble remembering which fonts I liked or what they looked like, let alone their names. 

Well I did a search and found a program that I installed and now I can organize all my fonts. The program is Nexus Font and the link is below.

http://www.xiles.net/nexusfont/

I like it because you can see what the fonts look like.  You can install, uninstall or delete fonts.  You can tag fonts with notes.   You can even put your fonts in folders to organize them however you like.  Another option I like is you can type in your own words so you see how they will look.  Your fonts can be loaded into a separate directory  and then installed into Windows when you need them.  This might even speed up your computer depending on how many fonts you have.

It only took about 5 minutes to learn how to use this program and best of all it's free.

• Like 3

I liked "X-Fonter" from Black Sun Software when it was free but then they quit the free and I am the cheapest guy on earth and then found "Font Xployer" from Moon Software and I think that it's the Cat's Mataz.

Just my opinon.

Bob

I like this where you can load it and your fonts on a jump drive and have it on any computer.

I just got done loading a 10000 font library from an external hard drive into this program.  Now I can search and install as I need a font. 

• Like 1

Thanks! Seems like a nice program.

Sue2

I know this is a post from the grave but the link is no longer working.

Anyone have a new link to get the program? or another font organizer that you would recomend?