ralais

PLEASE CONTACT ME!!

I just had the WORST customer service experience with US CUTTER ever!!! I have never had any issues with US Cutter customer support and am REALLY upset over this.  Especially because I have a $500 order pending. 

I would like someone, supervisor or higher, to contact me as soon as possible please.

I want to add to this that another customer service rep took over the call and handled it with ease.  I am glad I decided to sit on hold and not let one bad apple (who doesn't know what products you carry) spoil the bunch. 

I just had horrible customer service from a rep, very short, not willing to help @ all, I will never purchase from them again

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="vinyldiva" data-cid="297216" data-time="1357921507"><p>

I just had horrible customer service from a rep, very short, not willing to help @ all, I will never purchase from them again</p></blockquote>

I belive that is all spelled out in terms and conditions on the sales site . From your only other post I assume you don't like or do not know how to use the machine you purchased .

• Like 2

I just had horrible customer service from a rep, very short, not willing to help @ all, I will never purchase from them again

WOW , What a Diva ..............................:)