DixieDelightDesigns

Newbie Looking to start a home business

Hello Everyone my name is Suzy I am from Arkansas and looking to start a bus. from home I am new to all of this so hopefully I can learn a lot b/c I have a lot of questions

and a lot of learning to do! Hope to meet you all!

Suzy

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome Florida.  There are many knowledgeable people on this forum so I'm sure you'll get all your questions answered. 

• Like 1

Heller welcome from Reno Nevada , this is a nice place full of nice people , Mz Skeeter be the one to ask she is pretty darn good at what she does. She helped me she got the 411.. 

• Like 1

Heller welcome from Reno Nevada , this is a nice place full of nice people , Mz Skeeter be the one to ask she is pretty darn good at what she does. She helped me she got the 411.. 

Thanks...It was kinda 911 with you.   Ha, Ha,,,

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum from delaware. You came to the right palce to learn and get Info

Bob

Welcome and Merry Christmas! Most of the folks here are very friendly and helpful and sometimes even funny :lol::bear:

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="WWBSOL" data-cid="296066" data-time="1356237196"><p>

Have you thought about stuffing envelopes?</p></blockquote>

That was uncalled for

• Like 5

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="WWBSOL" data-cid="296066" data-time="1356237196"><p>

Have you thought about stuffing envelopes?</p></blockquote>

That was uncalled for

Yeah , that does not seem friendly or humorous at all ... & I have an extreme sense of humor ??

Welcome and Merry Christmas! Most of the folks here are very friendly and helpful and sometimes even funny :lol::bear:

+ 1 . I think everybody is friendly , except for a few that have " episodes " sometimes . My guess is alcohol etc induced changed behavoir/demeanor !!! :lol:  :angel:  :bear: 

• Like 1

Welcome, remember the money is in the big graphics - everyone makes the little easy ones!