Brunton850

Flexi not cutting with Graphtec cutter!

i have set my plutter up with my flexisign pro 7 , but i cant get the ce3000-60 driver , so i have put my cutter down as the CE2000-20 , but once ive designed my work and saved it in the jobs folder , and i open up flexi and click on my cutter button this comes up and it keeps making a ping noise , i cant get it to cut whatsoever....could anyone help me on this error , please , or teamviewer me to link up my plotter to this program so it will cut , would need it set asap thanks. http://gyazo.com/33faed4db3a68b59ef6d53cc603d90dc

when i click send , it says , 'Holding...' for about 3 seconds then stops and does nothing? i need this sorted asap!! would be greatly appreciated!!!

Have you tried getting support from SAI or Graphtec. ?   For legacy cutters it would probably be your best choice.

Did you put the cutter command on HP-GL?   You must, if using any thing other than CUTTING MASTER2 software. Which is GRAPHTEC language GP-GL

If you cannot get the correct driver into your Flexipro7 you may have to purchase Flexistarter,, which does have the correct driver in it. and design in Flexisignpro7 and cut in Flexistarter,Just an option.  Flexistarter10 can be had for about $129 or less on the big auction site.

Or download the Signblazer ALL CUTTER version and use it, It is FREE and can be downloaded here on the forum under the Signblazer thread..

will i be able to open my flexi programs in signblazer? and can you link me to the download , as anyone ive tried the link no longer exists

okay once ive installed the signblazer... and i open up the patch , were do i go from there? were do i save it ?

Last time I looked,, there is instructions,  to tell you how..

my signblazer opens up and says 'Activation code' and free trial .. do i click free trial ? then go and do my patch ? need help on how to install patch thanks Mz SKEETER

there is no activation...  This is only a permanent trial..  Read the info on the down load of the patch,, I am not going to download it to find it.. 

Here is a link to the Graphtec support http://www.graphtecamerica.com/support/ after you get there click on Cutting Plotters, then scroll to the bottom on the right hand side to Discontinued / Legacy Cutting Plotters and click on it.  Next scroll down to CE 3000 series and click on it.  that will take you right to the drivers. 

Now for the "holding for 3 seconds and then doing nnothing"  When you click on the Plot Cut Icon in the Plot Cut pop up you will notice a drop down menu that says "Send Mode"  click the drop down arrow and choose "Send Now".  From the sound of what you describe it is set to "Hold In List" 

Flexi is one of the best and easiest programs to learn. 

Here is a link to the Graphtec support http://www.graphtecamerica.com/support/ after you get there click on Cutting Plotters, then scroll to the bottom on the right hand side to Discontinued / Legacy Cutting Plotters and click on it.  Next scroll down to CE 3000 series and click on it.  that will take you right to the drivers. 

Now for the "holding for 3 seconds and then doing nnothing"  When you click on the Plot Cut Icon and the Plot Cut pop up you will notice a drop down menu that says "send Mode"  click the drop down arrow and choose "Send Now".  From the sound of what you describe it is set to "Hold In List" 

LOL,  we have already gone thru this with the Legacy driver from Graphtec on an earlier post...  The CE3000, does not show up in his Flexisignpro7.... So he tried to use CE2000.  which may not work either...  Thanks, but this is why we are here now..  read his earlier posts.,  unless you can figure out something else to try...  This is why I suggested Signblazer ALL Cutter version,  It does have his cutter on it..post-3058-0-66099800-1355703112_thumb.jp

LOL,  we have already gone thru this with the Legacy driver from Graphtec on an earlier post...  The CE3000, does not show up in his Flexisignpro7.... So he tried to use CE2000.  which may not work either...  Thanks, but this is why we are here now..  read his earlier posts.

yea trying signblazer but i just cant figure out how to install the patch it just says open it with Winrar. and run patch file , but i dunno which file to patch :( thanks dwp99 i tried what you told me to do but when i click on send now it says Cutting 0%... then just as it says that it deletes straight away

The only thing that patch does is, stop the trial count down..you can still use Signblazer.  

And on some windows 7, it still won't work..   It is written many times here on the forum, how to use the patch.

You just have to search and find it..

were can i find the serial number of my plotter?

Why would you need the serial number?    And it would be on some plate on your vinyl cutter.  Look it over.  Unless prior owners took it off.

Brunton,

I'm not familiar with Sign Blazer but I have used patches in the past.  you'll have to unzip the file with winrar or winzip once you have it unzipped it more than likely the unzipped file has to be put into the Sign Blazer directory.  Once you do that it's going to do one of two things.  First it might tell you that the file already exists and ask if you want to overwrite it.  if this is what happens you say yes it overwrites the file and you're good to go. Second thing is when you copy it to the Sign Blazer directory it does nothing.  If this happens you double click on the file after you put it into the Sign Blazer directory.  you might get a pop up saying you have successfully patched.....  Then you will close down everything possibly have to restart windows and you should be good to go. 

Like Mz SKEETER mentioned you might want to do a search to see if you can find the directions on how to install the patch just in case I have misinformed you.

For your Flexisign problem I know when they upgraded our computers at work from Windows 2000 to Windows XP  Flexisign pro 7.6 had to be upgraded as well to Flexisign pro 8.6. Our cutter is also a Graphtec CE3000-60 after the upgrade Flexi worked fine with the Graphtec.

I would say that serial # is on the rear near above the switch as in photo 20100501.   This is the only photo I could find showing a serial #.

I hope this helps and sorry if I posted things that you have already tried.

post-24657-0-32198400-1355706279_thumb.j

looks alright,  now you will have to learn how to use Signblazer,  Go to UScuttercom website  and go to support and read the Signblazer user manual.    I don't use Signblazer.   I use Flexistarter for my Graphtec.  Nothing more I can do.