RUSTYB

HELP PLEASE

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dwp99" data-cid="295814" data-time="1355973259"><p>

How did that turn out?</p></blockquote>

Well I was looking for a fast easier way but it seems like theirs no answer for that, so this is what I did.

I have a pdf creator, so I imported the drawing into it, turned it into a acrobat file then imported the acrobat file into inkskape and then saved it as a eps file, and Walla ready to cut. I will attach the file when I get a chance, for know here is a screen shot.post-3997-0-44858400-1356140721_thumb.jp

I thought you used a drawing program to create your art work.  But you scanned in a pen drawing and had to create a pdf from the scan.  The only faster way to create a eps file that I can think of is to try to "export as" and see if the option of .eps comes up.  if not there is a program called Vector Magic that can take any kind of image file and turn it into a .eps file.

No I don't have those programs and I tried exporting eps file through inkskape, but I will try vector magic if it's not to expensive

Darn, wish I could afford it. I finished two but have two more to do, if your able how much would it cost me to have you do it on your program?

Darn, wish I could afford it. I finished two but have two more to do, if your able how much would it cost me to have you do it on your program?

PM Sent

when you want one done quick,easy and not cost an arm and a leg I use http://www.excaliburcreations.com/   William is great to work with - usually I use him on something I plan on producing a lot of or need it quick and just don't have time to do it if complicated