lawman12

can these be vectored?

Im trying to see if these can be vectored, so I can blast these for gifts for my wifes instructors, she is graduating on the 20th and I would like to get these done before then so she can take them back with her next week. I have tried inkscape and do not fully understand how to work the program

Thanks for any help

post-15550-0-47780600-1355101891.jpg

post-15550-0-42442200-1355102122.jpg

post-15550-0-52577200-1355102158.jpg

Sure they can be done. But they are going to be a lot of work. I dont think anyone is going to knock them out for free. Your best bet is to hire a vector company.

im just looking for something simple, it doesnt have to be as intricate as the picture, im blasting these on some mugs

after almost 2 years might be time to watch this video . . . .http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/12189-how-to-video-simple-vectorize-in-inkscape/

• Like 1

i can get inkscape to trace something simple but when I try to clean it up all I get is some weird shapes added in

Here's my 10 minute job on one of them with SignBlazer. I used Polyline to trace the design then outlined it. Added a font that was close.

Cobra.EPS

mainly looking for help with the snake wearing the beret, and the triangle pin

I can cover the dots with masking to blast these

• Like 1

if you blow this up you will see all of the white dots to the right that is in the black area

The specks... select several at a time, and delete./or cut what ever you want to call it. .. in what ever software your using.

wasn't the image vectored in Inkscape? Put it back in inkscape. Ungroup... My Flexistarter is not even design software. and I could do it there. But I cannot export an .eps file only Flexi file..

Inkscape does not import .eps files. You are given the option of saving an .eps file or both an eps file and svg file when you save the file. It is always a good idea to save both files, so that you can import the svg file back into inkcape, for edits.

ok thanks

I had no problem, cutting away those dots in inkscape.org... Import your svg file.... Ungroup it. Select VIEW>; Display Mode>; Outline>; and select the dots and delete them.. That file needs a lot of clean up also.