Sign in to follow this  
grajuiceki

mh 871-mk2 not working right

my cutter just started acting up..... when i go to cut something all my lines are jagged and the carriage get off calibrated and starts to overlap its self.... only on my left to right i thought maybe my belt was bad but i have checked the belts and the belts were fine... i turned machine on few days later and now when i turn it offline and move the carriage left or right the left arrow move the carriage it right and also the right arrow moves it right.... and if u keep clicking the arroows they will eventally work properly and the carriage will go the way the arrow is pointed

noise is a choppy sound like somthing is binding up =\

please help any info would be great i have some very unhappy people waiting for product......

well the binding noise i had when i first got my cutter, same as yours mh 871 mk2, that was the bottom roller, i had to take the bottom panel off the cutter, and the bearing fell off the screw, theres a screw that holds each bearing in place, if its off the screw it will make that loud noise, i loosened the screw slid the bearing back onto it, and there ya go. mine was all the way to the left,  ( by the belts etc )

as for the left or right, that must be a board problem maybe in the firmware, You will probebly have to call USCutter for that one. They might be able to send you a replacement board, or have to buy a new board, and then get your money back when ya send the old one back.