My cutter has had problems freezing up in the middle of cuts for no apparent reason. However I have been able to manage to cut a few things out but usually end up piecing them together meaning the cutter cuts part of the lettering than freezes, so I cut another part out until it freezes then try to finish the lettering then put it all together.  Anyway today I was attempting to cute out three words and right as it was about to finish the last letter the machine stopped, started making a loud blowing noise  and the LCD screen went blank. All of a sudden I heard a load pop that sounded like it was coming from the blade carriage and then there was a bunch of smoke and an awful oder. I'm assuming that the cutter is no longer working and will not attempt it again. What could've happened and what do I do now? And also what kind of warranty do these machines come with? I have had nothing but problem after problem and would like to get a cutter that works. Thanks.

how long have you had it? Did you buy on ebay or directly from US Cutter?

Guest sciondrgn

Best bet would be to PM kenimes here on the forum with your information and he will contact you

Thanks. I've tried calling the support number and left a message so hopefully I'll get a call soon. I bought the maching directly from uscutters and have had it for just under two weeks.

It is still under warrantey. The will want you to ship it back to them though(at your expense),unless they break policy.

Thanks. I've tried calling the support number and left a message so hopefully I'll get a call soon. I bought the maching directly from uscutters and have had it for just under two weeks.

Might send me a PM with your number. There are alot of messages piled up from the weekend and Friday when we were offloading a truck, and the phone is ringing off the hook today, so I may not get to it as soon as I would like.